martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

MY HERO / IDOL

My idol is Chiara Ferragni. She is a very famous fashionddesigner. She is from Italy but she is always travelling to New York or other famous places.
I follow her on Instagram and I always see pictures of her travelling or on the catwalk.
She has a lot of cute clothes and she dresses very well, I love her style.
She is blonde, with big blue eyes and very tall and slim, I admire her. 
She loves photography too because she is always taking photos of everything, of herself and her friends, or of places that she has visited.
I want to be like her when I am older because all the world know her and she gets a lot of money.
Recently she designed very cool shoes. The shoes are sparkly and one shoe has an open eye and the other has a wink and I want these shoes.
She is like a goddess, she's so perfect. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario